What I hear from many people is that they’ve read Marshall Rosenberg’s book and love the Nonviolent Communication (NVC) concepts. They want to live NVC more naturally in their everyday interactions. Does that resonate for you too?
In response to many I’m forming a practice & learning group starting in September. The learning portion is meant to expand and deepen your understanding of NVC. The following are the specifics:
- When: 1st and 3rd Thursday nights of September, October, & November (Sept. 5 & 19, Oct. 3 & 17, and Nov. 7 & 21 – a total of 6 meetings)
- Weekly learning themes:
- September 5: Empathy
- September 19: Guilt, Shame, & Depression
- October 3: Anger
- October 17: Enemy Image Process
- November 7: Mourn, Celebrate, & Learn
- November 21: Appreciation
- Time: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: My home office in San Mateo (address to be given upon registration)
- Who: Group size limited to 8 participants
- Optional between-meetings practice: With another group participant
- Fee: $180 for the 3 months (If money is your only limitation to attending the group, please give me a call at 650 787-6527 so we can talk about it.)
The foundational qualities of NVC are:
Acceptance for all, starting with ourselves 🙂
- Acceptance for all, starting with ourselves 🙂
- Feeling more alive
If you’d like more of these qualities in your life and to practice & learn NVC with like-minded folks, email me at Teresa@TeresaRoseCoaching.com or call me at 650 787-6527 to register, to ask questions, and/or to make comments.
In peace and love, Teresa